By Joyce Jones
Read Online or Download Pedal Mastery: For Intermediate Organ PDF
Similar music books
This can be a guitar guideline booklet for somebody who is familiar with not anything to little or no approximately enjoying the guitar. via the top of this booklet you have to be in a position to play 2 to three hundred songs.
Shura Cherkassky's existence tale, like his piano enjoying, is provocative and pleasing. At his dying in 1995, Cherkassky was once certainly one of history's maximum pianists, in addition to the final direct hyperlink to the Romantic piano culture of Chopin, Liszt, and Anton Rubinstein. Cherkassky's tale benefits telling not just for his musical achievements but in addition for the foundation he supplied by means of demonstrating tenacity, integrity, good judgment, and unusual braveness.
A suite of duets, for Flute, composed via T. B. Berbiguier.
A newly engraved version of the forty eight preludes and fugues. quantity I for piano was once edited by way of the famous Bach professional Dr. Hans Bischoff. It features a desk of elaborations and a preface from Dr. Bischoff. Kalmus variants are basically reprints of Urtext Editions.
- Sonata No. 1 in G Minor: For Cello and Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- The Beatles Greatest Hits for Harmonica
- Rococo Variations, Opus 33: For Cello and Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- The Cambridge Companion to Brahms (Cambridge Companions to Music)
- ABBA - Gold: Greatest Hits Songbook (Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook)
- A Century of Musicals in Black and White: An Encyclopedia of Musical Stage Works By, About, or Involving African Americans: An Encyclopedia of Musical ... By, About or Involving African Americans
Additional info for Pedal Mastery: For Intermediate Organ