By Robert R. Hoffman,Daphne S. LaDue,H. Michael Mogil,Paul J. Roebber,J. Gregory Trafton
Read Online or Download Minding the Weather: How Expert Forecasters Think (MIT Press) PDF
Best environmental science books
This booklet comprises peer-reviewed papers from the second one international Landslide discussion board, organised by way of the foreign Consortium on Landslides (ICL), that happened in September 2011. the full fabric from the convention has been break up into seven volumes, this one is the second:1. Landslide stock and Susceptibility and possibility Zoning,2.
Creation to Atmospheric Modelling explores the facility of arithmetic to assist us comprehend complicated atmospheric phenomena via mathematical modelling. the writer has thoughtfully selected a course into and during the topic that offers the reader a glimpse of the dynamics underlying phenomena starting from a sea breeze via mid-latitude cyclonic disturbances to Rossby waves, in most cases throughout the lens of scaling research.
Sulfur within the surroundings covers the lawsuits of the overseas Symposium held in Dubrovnik, Yugoslavia on September 7-14, 1977. The textual content makes a speciality of the tactics interested in the move of sulfur throughout the atmospheric atmosphere, quite noting its distribution in house in gasoline, liquid, and reliable stages.
Haymarket Books proudly brings again into print Winona LaDuke's seminal paintings of local resistance to oppression. This considerate, in-depth account of Native struggles against environmental and cultural degradation good points chapters at the Seminoles, the Anishinaabeg, the Innu, the Northern Cheyenne, and the Mohawks, between others.
- Histoire d'un ruisseau, suivi de Histoire d'une montagne (Arthaud poche) (French Edition)
- Remaking Wormsloe Plantation: The Environmental History of a Lowcountry Landscape (Environmental History and the American South Ser.)
- Moving to the Earth's Beat
- Horsemen of the Apocalypse: The Men Who Are Destroying Life on Earth—And What It Means for Our Children
- Ecologie de la santé (BEAUX LIVRES) (French Edition)
- Hurricane Almanac: The Essential Guide to Storms Past, Present, and Future
Additional info for Minding the Weather: How Expert Forecasters Think (MIT Press)