By Paula DiMeo, BSN, MA, JD, RN Grant,Paula DiMeo, RN, BSN, MA, JD Grant,Diana, JD, MBA, RN Ballard
"This publication is so well-written! i will not say adequate optimistic issues concerning the fabric i've got learn to date. this can be first-class fabric and will be a 'stock' booklet within the library of each nurse!î
--Helen Gordon, CNM, MS, DNP
Duke institution of Nursing
An crucial resource of criminal details and research for nurse supervisors, managers, executives, directors, training nurses and aspiring nursing leaders, educators and scholars in BSN and complicated measure nursing courses. Law for Nurse Leaders is a complete consultant to present and rising legislations concerns, questions, developments and study. It goals to empower readers to appreciate and take care of urgent criminal concerns in nursing care.
Written essentially via nurse lawyers with wisdom and services in a variety of elements of the legislation, this reader-friendly textual content discusses nursing malpractice, probability administration, employment legislations, company legislation, company compliance, and dispute answer as they relate to healthiness care legislation and nursing practices.
- Case reviews and research of important instances
- A component of questions from senior nurse executives, managers, and educators with corresponding solutions from the editors and contributing authors
- A useful word list, necessary statutory references and citations, and key criminal examine
- Chapter sidebars and callouts of "Key issues" on every one subject for ease of use
Read Online or Download Law For Nurse Leaders: A Comprehensive Reference PDF
Similar administrative law books
The fruits of 20 years of study, this crucial e-book completes extraordinary historian Philip C. C. Huang's pathbreaking trilogy on chinese language legislation and society from overdue imperial occasions to the current. Huang exhibits how, on the point of ideology and concept, conventional chinese language legislations has been rejected repeatedly long ago century via China's personal lawmakers, first within the overdue Qing and the republic, then within the innovative and Maoist sessions of the People's Republic, and eventually back within the present reform period.
Summarizes the marital estate legislation facing construction, administration and termination of neighborhood estate in 9 states (Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin). the 1st element of each one bankruptcy provides a extensive evaluation, through the element of the legislations within the moment half.
It is a useful advisor to aid lawyers within the monetary providers undefined, and fiscal execs on complexities of this far-reaching legislations. Divided into 8 components, each one part represents a monetary prone region the place the e-book addresses the genuine and regulatory history in the back of the pertinent Dodd-Frank provisions, the identified alterations in federal legislations because of Dodd-Frank, and any upcoming time cut-off dates for brand spanking new laws that would enforce the statutes.
Este jovem jurista apresenta ao leitor um landscape detalhado do tema proposto, buscando soluc? es consentaneas com a realidade atual. Fruto de dedicac? o, o texto de Alex Trevisan Braz filia-se ao melhor da tradic? o juridica. Traz reflex? es valiosas que, com carater critico, contribuem para a evoluc?
- Clinical Ethics Consultation: Theories and Methods, Implementation, Evaluation (Medical Law and Ethics)
- Typical Personal Security Rights in the EU: Comparative Law and Economics in Italy, Spain and other EU Countries in the Light of EU Law, Basel II and the ... und internationalen Privatrecht)
- The Founders' Second Amendment: Origins of the Right to Bear Arms (Independent Studies in Political Economy)
- Global Politics of Health Reform in Africa: Performance, Participation, and Policy
Additional info for Law For Nurse Leaders: A Comprehensive Reference