By Tom Hapke
Read Online or Download Drumming the Easy Way!: The Beginner's Guide to Playing Drums for Students and Teachers PDF
Best music books
It is a guitar guide publication for someone who understands not anything to little or no approximately enjoying the guitar. by way of the top of this ebook you need to be capable of play 2 to three hundred songs.
Shura Cherkassky's existence tale, like his piano taking part in, is provocative and eye-catching. At his loss of life in 1995, Cherkassky was once one in every of history's maximum pianists, in addition to the final direct hyperlink to the Romantic piano culture of Chopin, Liszt, and Anton Rubinstein. Cherkassky's tale benefits telling not just for his musical achievements but in addition for the muse he supplied through demonstrating tenacity, integrity, good judgment, and unusual braveness.
A set of duets, for Flute, composed through T. B. Berbiguier.
A newly engraved variation of the forty eight preludes and fugues. quantity I for piano was once edited via the famous Bach professional Dr. Hans Bischoff. It features a desk of gildings and a preface from Dr. Bischoff. Kalmus versions are basically reprints of Urtext Editions.
- Rodelinda (1725), An Opera in Three Acts: Vocal (Opera) Score (Miniature Score) with Italian Text (Kalmus Edition) (Italian Edition)
- Music Distribution: Selling Music in the New Entertainment Marketplace
- Singing like Callas and Caruso. Belcanto Voice & Body Training
- Wes Montgomery Guitar Anthology (Songbook) (Guitar Recorded Versions)
- Different Drummers: Rhythm and Race in the Americas (Music of the African Diaspora)
- The History of Musical Instruments (Dover Books on Music)
Extra resources for Drumming the Easy Way!: The Beginner's Guide to Playing Drums for Students and Teachers